Download our Conditions of Business
Attention: This Legal Notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain names listed and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using this website. Using this website indicated that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
Website terms and conditions of use
1. This site is owned by Events Branding Ltd t/a Outdoor Branding / Thistle Displays
2.1 You will be able to access most areas of this website without registering your details with us.
2.2 By accessing any part of this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this website immediately.
2.3 The Company may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You should check this website from time to time to review the new terms, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this website.
3. Information contained on this website is provided for information purposes only and the Company will endeavour to ensure that it is reasonably accurate at the date of publication.
4. However, because of the nature of the internet, there may be circumstances in which errors or omissions in the information may occur which are beyond the reasonable control of the Company. For example unauthorised access by a third party. Consequently the Company will not be liable for loss or damages arising, in contract, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information contained in this website.
5.1 The Company may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
5.2 The material on this website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with this website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purposes and the use of reasonable case and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this website. This website may contain pictures or photos of completed jobs, equipment we have manufactured and/or supplied to customers names, logos and other intellectual property rights. Nothing in these terms and conditions permits any third party to reproduce such material without our prior written consent.
Security and use of site
6.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
(a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
(b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
(c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
(d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
6.3 You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
6.4 The Company will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of this paragraph 6.
Liability and third party websites
7. Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7.2 The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in the above paragraph for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
7.3 You shall full indemnify the Company for any loss or damage suffered by the Company.
7.4 The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including with limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data, or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. The Company cannot warrant that the website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from use of this website.
9. The Company reserves the right to change the content, presentation, user facilities and availability of any part of the website at its sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights including Copyright
10. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own private non-commercial use on the following basis:
(a) no documents ort related graphics on this website are modified in any way
(b) no graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text; and
(c) the Company’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
No party can use any extracts from this website for their own commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
10.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licencors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with paragraph 10.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website.
10.3 Subject to paragraph 10.1 no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service with the Company’s prior written permission.
10.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
11. The Company has established this website in Scotland. Scottish law shall govern its use at all times and, in the event of a dispute, the relevant parties shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
12. All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcome and should be addressed to: